A short 15 minute drive takes you to the closest beaches, you can choose from quiet, deserted beaches, beaches with typical Spanish chiringuitos to the more lavish beach clubs of Marbella. Thanks to its sheltered position at the foot of the Sierra Blanca, this area enjoys a mild, sunny climate all year round. Occasionally it’s even warm enough to spend a few hours on the beach in January.
Which one to choose.
All along the coast are beaches . These can be classified as follows.
– Beaches along the boulevard of Marbella, you can combine with a visit of the old city center of Marbella. The beaches are located on the boulevard, it can be really busy during summer. You can park your car at Avenida del Mar.
– Beaches along the Golden Mile, these beautiful beaches located on a footpad that lay next to beautiful gardens from luxury hotels. The sand in the sea is clear here. Our favourite (especially outside the high season) is the beach of El Trocadero. Parking in the high season is not always easy.
Trocadero Playa behind the Marbella Club Hotel. The whole year open. With a tasty menu, for everybody’s taste . We think this restaurant is especially good for lunch in the low season, because there are always people here. 610704144.
– Beaches at Puerto Banus, for instance la sala beach. Reserven +34 95 281 4145
– Beaches in the direction of Los Monteros, the best beaches and less crowded.
– South beach is a beach club of Dutch people . When you pass Marbella on the coast way A7 in the direction of Malaga you take the exit El Rosario. Reserve +34 952 113 005
Los Sardinales is a typical Spanish lunch at the beach. When you pass Marbella on the coast way A7 in the direction of Malaga you take the exit El Rosario. Then take the exit Playa Los Alicates. Km 188. Reserve +34 952837012
Aqui Te Quiero Ver, our favourite on a beautiful beach. Really tasty food, friendly people and certainly affordable. A little bit hard to find behind the Andalucian Lab (direction of Elveria). We are happy to give you a map with direction. Reserve +34 952 83 45 54.
– white sand beaches you can find on the Costa de la luz. The Atlantic coast of Andalusia. The Costa del Luz stretches from Tarifa to the border of Portugal. Tarifa is a 1.20 hour drive from Ojen.